Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust - especially for you
Wealth Management and Financial Planning
We are delighted to be able to offer you a range of wealth management and financial advisory services tailored to meet your needs.
As an Independent wealth management firm, we have specialists who care about you. You spend all your life working extremely hard, caring for others, we want to ensure that we can care for you and your future.
Planning for your future and for retirement needs to be focused around your objectives. We work closely with you to understand your future objectives along with your attitude to risk so that we can deliver a tailored portfolio to meet your exacting needs.
Services for you
- Retirement planning
- Estate / legacy planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- Pension consolidation (from previous employers or schemes)
- Investments including long term and ethical investing
- Wealth planning
- Protection (life protection, critical illness protection)
- Lifetime Allowance issues and planning
FREE initial consultation
We offer a free 1 hour consultation. If you would like to speak to one of our specialist advisers, do drop us a line and we will call you back.
About Forrester Boyd Wealth Management
Forrester Boyd has a strong heritage in the region, being established in 1935. In 2010, the firm incorporated its financial planning arm and Forrester Boyd Wealth Management was born.
Since that time we have more than doubled the size of our operations to become of of the largest independently owned financial planning business in the North and East of England.
Today Forrester Boyd has offices in Grimsby, Louth, Scunthorpe, Skegness, Beverley and Hull ensuring we have the experts on hand when you need them.
- Over £600m of client assets under management
- 3rd in the UK's Top 100 Financial Advisory firms (Financial Times)
- 9 highly qualified and knowledgeable financial advisers
- 6 office locations
- 155 staff
- Cyber essential plus accreditation